devel/git-lfs: update to v2.6.0
- adopted the port;
- made better use of port's Go framework;
- removed 'shells/bash' and 'devel/gmake' from BUILD_DEPENDS;
- added 'devel/git' to RUN_DEPENDS;
- added 'pkg-message' with info from upstream on how to setup LFS;
- added new 'MANPAGES' option.
Approved by: araujo (mentor), mat
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17904
devel/libtap: Update to 1.12.0
- Switch to new maintained upstream
- Hook up the regression tests via TEST_TARGET
Submitted by: Maciej Pasternacki <maciej at pasternacki.net>
Approved by: rodrigo (maintainer timeout, ~1 month)
shells/jailkit: Avoid accidentally picking up procmail
When configure sees procmail in the environment building of
jk_procmailwrapper is enabled. Add a new non-default PROCMAIL
option to make it explicit.
Submitted by: John Hein <z7dr6ut7gs at snkmail.com>
Approved by: woodsb02 (maintainer timeout, 3.5 months)
- Update xca to 2.1.2
- The new version works fine with OpenSSL 1.1.1
- Drop Qt4 option and move to Qt5
- Fix portlint warning
- Project moved to github
- Update WWW in pkg-descr
- Take maintainership
Approved by: ports-secteam (eadler)
Upgrade py-noseofyeti to version 1.8.
* Python3 Compatibility with the plugins
* Nose2 support!
* NoseOfYeti now understands and respects the async keyword.
Only really useful if you use something like
* Changed the license to MIT from GPL
Sponsored by: Farsight Security, Inc.
devel/liblas: Remove conflict with liblas12
The conflict was solved in ports r467861 by suffixing all files
installed by liblas12 with 12.
Submitted by: rhurlin at gwdg.de (maintainer of liblas12)
Approved by: wen (maintainer timeout, 6 months)