py-hg-evolve: Import py-hg-evolve-7.3.0 as wip/py-hg-evolve
evolve is a Mercurial extension for faster and safer mutable history.
It implements the changeset evolution concept for Mercurial.
- It offers a safe and simple way to refine changesets locally
and propagate those changes to other repositories.
- It can automatically detect and handle the complex issues that
can arise from exchanging draft changesets.
- It even makes it possible for multiple developers to safely
rewrite the same parts of history in a distributed way.
- It fully respects the Phases concept so users will only be able
to rewrite parts of the history that are safe to change. Phases
have been part of Mercurial since early 2012.
commandergenius: update to Commander-Genius-2.2.1
- Thumb animation
- Code for settings that can be opened when in game launcher
- Cleaned Repository
- More unified Menu for both Galaxy and Vorticon games
- Faster Builds
- Many bug fixes
- Player selection in Keen 4 Plus. Play as Lindsey, Council or Kyle
- Different character in Multiplayer mode
- Added support for Mod, Midi and FLAC
- Improved virtual gamepad for mobile version yet to come
- Load Bitmap fixes
- Sprite selection screen when Single player mode (Galaxy)
[41 lines not shown]
py-zipline: Update to 1.2.0
- Extensible Risk and Performance Metrics.
- Zipline now defaults to using the ``quandl`` bundle, which you'll
need an API Key for
- No longer being tested and packaged for Python 3.4